Frequently Asked Questions
Here you will find answers to the most common questions regarding a Thank ABBA For The Music show.
- When is Thank ABBA For The Music coming to a town near me?
All confirmed Thank ABBA For The Music show dates can be found on the Tour Dates page. This page is updated as soon as new dates are confirmed.
- When and where can I book my tickets?
Venue box office details will appear on the Tour Dates page as soon as show tickets go on-sale. Simply call the venue box office or book online via the link provided.
- How do I check ticket availability for Thank ABBA For The Music on a particular date?
You will need to contact the venue box office direct to find out if tickets are still available and to book. Unfortunately, you are not able to purchase tickets via this website.
- Is there any discounts for group bookings?
Discounts vary from one venue to another. We advise that you check with the individual box office.
- Are tickets subject to additional fees?
Booking fees (and any card transaction fees) vary and are controlled by the venue. Please contact the venue direct.
- What is the running time for the show?
The show is approximately two hours in duration (split into two acts) together with a short twenty minute interval.
- Can we come along to a show in our ABBA and 70’s fancy dress?
Of course you can (and the more the merrier)! Although ABBA and 70’s style fancy dress remains optional, it certainly does add to the fun.
- Can I take photographs and videos during the show?
You are welcome to take still photographs during the show but we do ask that you refrain from using flash photography. Video recording of the show (including live broadcasting) is not permitted.
- How can I keep up-to-date with forthcoming Thank ABBA For The Music shows?
That's simple! Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Alternatively, subscribe to our free email Newsletter. You can do all of these on this website.
Still can't find the answer? Email us at email@example.com and we'll do our very best to assist you.